As a business owner herself, Kendall understands the importance of maintaining legal and regulatory compliance in every aspect of business operation. For busy health care practices and other companies operating in the health care arena, the added federal, state, and local laws and regulations that come with the field can easily become overwhelming. Kendall can help navigate you and your team toward compliance and a clear understanding of the requirements governing your health-related practice. Kendall’s clients appreciate her responsiveness and attention to detail.
Prior to joining Macaulay Jamerson Satterlund & Sessa, Kendall represented individuals in various civil and criminal matters, ranging in complexity from simple negotiations to document-heavy evidentiary hearings. Her experience with contested cases prepared her for the often adversarial nature of audit disputes, government investigations, and disciplinary action proceedings. She recognizes that each case requires a unique strategy depending on the facts at hand and her client’s goals.
- Macaulay Jamerson Satterlund & Sessa, P.C.; Richmond, Virginia, Attorney, 2021 – present
- Friedman Law Firm, P.C.; Chesterfield, Virginia, Attorney, 2019 – 2021
- Working Hands, LLC; Richmond, Virginia, Co-Founder, 2017 – present
- Legal Aid Justice Center; Richmond, Virginia, Legal Intern, 2018
- Legal Services of Northern California; Redding, California, Law Clerk, 2018
- Virginia Sexual and Domestic Violence Action Alliance; Richmond, Virginia, Legal Intern, 2017 – 2018
- State courts in Virginia
- William & Mary Law School; Williamsburg, Virginia, J.D. 2019
- University of Washington; Seattle, Washington, B.A. 2016
- Virginia State Bar, Health Law Section and Business Law Section
- Virginia Bar Association, Health Law Section and Business Law Section
- Governance Committee Chair, Medical Home Plus, Inc.
- Public Service/Pro Bono Co-Chair, Metro Richmond Women’s Bar Association
- American Health Law Association