Lindsay assists health care clients with a broad range of health care-related matters, including compliance with state and federal health care laws such as Stark, Anti-Kickback, Controlled Substances Act, and HIPAA. She counsels clients on regulatory matters related to state licensure compliance and represents health care providers in disciplinary proceedings. Lindsay advises clients on issues relating to PBMs, Medicare, Medicaid, health information technology, physician contracts, mergers and acquisitions, and other issues facing health care providers.
When not practicing law, Lindsay is an adjunct professor at the VCU School of Pharmacy where she teaches Pharmacy Law. Lindsay and her husband, Chris, have one son, Tony, and one marvelous dog, Brando.
- Macaulay Jamerson & Sessa, P.C.; Richmond, Virginia, 2012 – present
- Virginia Department of Environmental Quality, Division of Enforcement; Richmond, Virginia, Legal Intern, 2011
- Virginia Office of the Attorney General, Environmental Section; Richmond, Virginia, Legal Intern, 2011
- State courts in Virginia
- Vermont Law School; South Royalton, Vermont, J.D. 2012
- Vermont Law School; South Royalton, Vermont, M.E.L.P. 2012
- Virginia Tech; Blacksburg, Virginia, B.A. 2008
- Virginia State Bar, Health Law Section and Business Law Section
- Virginia Bar Association, Health Law Section and Business Law Section
- Metro Richmond Women’s Bar Association
- American Health Law Association
- Virginia Super Lawyers, “Rising Star” 2015 – 2022